Monday, April 20, 2015

New Gear!

I picked up some new gear this weekend!  I was finally able to purchase a new camera.  I bought a Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame with EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens & Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens.  I am still saving up for a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM, but I think for now, these lenses should get me by until I can purchase the 70-200.

It's going to get it's first workout this upcoming weekend at the Monster Energy Supercross at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.  I also bought a Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Flash Reader for Smartphones & Tablets so I can transfer images right to my phone so I can upload pics to my Instagram account directly from the race.  If you don't follow me on Instagram already, you can do so HERE.  The link will open in a new window.



If you would like to help me out, you can click the Amazon Banner on the right or and make a purchase like you normally would.  The commissions I earn will be going towards a Canon 70-200 2.8L lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment